Gronk Fitness - Wall Mounted Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar
Currently we only have units that are out of box. They are new but have been shipped so there will be minor scratches. they have been discounted for this reason.
Chin-ups are arguably the best upper body resistance exercise around. There is no other exercise that can replace its functional value; and no, the lat pull down is a not a suitable replacement. Not only do chin ups build the back and biceps, the abdominals, chest and grip get a workout as well. A chin-up bar in a gym is also a highly useful fixture, given that it can also be used as an anchor for rings, bands or a MyoKore Suspension Trainer. The Gronk Fitness Chin Up Bar itself is bolted flush to the support brackets so there is no play or movement, just a solid fixture that will take any weight up to 800lb!
- Monkey Style Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Powder Coated to prevent rust
- Solid fixture that will take any weight up to 800lbs!
- 48" between mounting holes - fits standard studs
- Assembled Size:
- Wall Mounted - L50 W24 H20, 20" Vertical wall attach bracket
- Ceiling Mounted - L49" W9" H16" Ceiling Beam attach bracket
- GRONK-UP YOUR PULL-UP: Master the king of upper body exercises using the right fitness equipment. The Gronk Fitness pull-up bar is easily and securely mounted to any wall and makes the perfect and necessary addition to your home gym.
- TOP RATED PULL-UP BAR ON THE MARKET: The only pull-up station with only positive reviews and zero complaints is now sold on Amazon! Newly rebranded by GronkFitnessProducts.com, this chin-up bar is powder coated to prevent rust and it’s bolted flush to the support brackets that guarantee a maximum loading capacity of 800lbs!
- ZERO-HUSTLE ASSEMBLY: The Gronk Fitness pull-up station includes all the necessary hardware and instructions you’re going to need and guarantees a swift, straightforward and trouble free installation!
- USE MULTIPLE GRIPS & TRAIN LIKE A PRO: The difference between good results and extraordinary results comes down to targeting your muscles from different angles and with various grips. The Gronk Fitness pull-up bar allows for a wide or narrow, pronated, neutral or supinated grip to challenge your back, biceps & shoulders to the absolute max!
- MORE THAN JUST PULL-UPS: Train your entire body functionally by not limiting yourself to pull-ups only. You can also use it as a dip or muscle-up station if the ceiling is high enough and you could even try reverse abdominal crunches as well, by procuring a pair of inversion boots!