Our best-selling slip-on, the Gail features an extra cushy ‘ride’ for all day, on your feet comfort. The extra cushioning makes it the perfect training recovery shoe, built to provide support and comfort post-workout, helping to reduce stiffness and speed up the recovery process.
The Gail's front and back heel tabs make it super easy to pull on and off, making it a great sneaker to wear to and from the gym, yoga and Pilates studio, or the dojo.
Now available in Triple Black.
- Lightweight 50CC EVA foam compound in the midsole, softened to create an extra cushy and bouncy feel
- One-piece, 4-way stretch mesh upper that is lightweight, breathable, and durable
- Elasticated rib knit that stretches to accommodate a variety of foot shapes and sizes while retaining its shape to fit snuggly
- Foam around the ankle that provides comfort while properly locking down the heel, creating stability
- Mudguard with flex grooves that wraps around the foot, providing durable protection from the elements while maintaining flexibility
- Durable, slip-resistant rubber outsole that provides maximum traction and grip over any surface
- Laceless slip-on with front and back pull tabs that make the Gail an easy on /off experience with special consideration to those in the adaptive community