- Crash Cushions are a new type of noise-dampening pad developed by the makers of the Abmat to reduce noise and save your floor and the plate from damage. Our quality, noise-reducing weightlifting crash cushions for sale are cost-efficient, American-made, and shock absorbing to keep your gym quiet and safe.
- These barbell cushions dramatically reduce the sound and vibration from bars and plates being dropped. It offers a simple solution to the noise produced while weight lifting.
- Crash Cushions are sold in pairs and measure 30” x 24” x 6” with a weight of 23 LBS each. A reinforced carry handle of 2” seatbelt webbing is also sewn in, enabling easier transport and storage.
- Besides weightlifting, gym owners can utilize their Crash Cushion pads for a wide range of other uses, including introductory box jumps / steps training.
- Made in the USA, and Sold in Pairs.