The Henry Varsity Leather as beautiful as it is functional, is the perfect sneaker for fall and winter weather. The full grain leather construction was inspired by YORK Athletics’ family history making athletic footwear from 1946 to 1980 at Indian Head Shoe Company in Manchester, NH, most notably custom leather high top cleats made for NFL Hall of Famer Johnny Unitas. Back then, athletic sneakers were constructed using all leather that protected from the elements while being extremely durable.
YORK Athletics brings this all leather construction back in homage to their family history, as well as a reminder that leather is an extremely wearable, durable material perfect for performance footwear. The leather becomes more supple and comfortable the more the Henry Varsity Leather is worn. Made to wear in, not out. The style also features baseball stitch detailing, and a gum outsole.
We’re committed to delivering high quality performance footwear that is functional, durable and void of the unnecessary. We stand back so you can stand out.
- Breathable and durable leather upper
- Durable slip resistant gum rubber outsole for maximum durability and traction
- Custom PU foam sock liner providing excellent cushioning and moisture wicking
- Premium brown leather pull tab for easy on and off
- 4 lace color options: green, yellow, red, and black
- Technical specs: 9mm offset / 9.1 oz
- 9.1 oz