Ready. Set. Run!
The Henry Hi-Vis Runner is an award-winning, breathable fit that makes every walk, run, or sprint a breeze. They’re so lightweight, you’ll feel like you’re running on clouds.
Brightly colored with a hit of 3M reflectivity on the heel tab, these runners are visible in low light conditions. So from dusk till dawn, you’re ready to hit the streets.
The upper is designed with a stretch open air mesh that makes them super breathable, providing for max ventilation to keep those feet nice and cool.
The highly responsive midsole/outsole package creates a springboard effect that propels you forward. That energy return helps you walk or run longer.
And like all of our footwear, YORKs propriety Fit Formula promotes the ultimate in balance, comfort, and support. What’s that mean for you? These babies fit like a glove.
- Hit of 3M reflectivity on the heel tab, keeping you visible and safe in low light conditions
- Lightweight, breathable open-air mesh upper provides exceptional ventilation – no more hot, sweaty feet
- Responsive EVA foam midsole creates a springboard effect that propels you forward. That high rebound = energy return so you can run longer.
- Perforated microfiber tongue reduces lace contact with the tops of your feet – no uncomfortable hot spots
- Performance anti-slip resistant laces
- Slip resistant rubber outsole provides maximum traction and grip over any surface while being extremely durable
- A more natural sensation underfoot, delivering excellent ground feel
- Solid rubber outsole provides maximum traction underfoot
- 9MM drop