An innovation in everyday immune health support. Clinically formulated to enhance the immune system’s ability to adapt and react to your unique immune system needs. Supports robust, healthy immune responses through a dynamic process called priming, which supercharges your immune system’s ability to respond to, and neutralize, various threats.
- Powered by beta glucans, which are natural defenders that boost the immune system by optimizing its response to viruses, pathogens, and infections
- Immune Health PLUS contains a proprietary blend of four of the most powerful, clinically studied and effective beta glucans in existence (quad action beta glucan activity for unrivaled beta glucan-based immune defense)
- Immundyne Nutritional NQ™ - Immudyne Nutritional NQ™ is a pure, organic, particulate, yeast-derived beta glucan that activates all three parts of the immune system (versus only one part like most beta glucans on the market)
- Organic Mushroom Blend - Immune Health PLUS contains organic, antioxidant and beta glucan-rich maitake, shiitake, and reishi mushrooms that further prime imxmune cells for optimal immune response and protection.
- Primes immune cells to respond rapidly to various threats at the precise moment when needed to better support the body’s natural immune responses
- Elderberry fruit extract
- Antiviral properties that may prevent or reduce the severity of certain common infections
- Clinically proven to be effective in blocking many viruses from multiplying in the throat and nasopharynx
- Vitamin D
- Helps boost immunity by stimulating naturally occurring antimicrobial peptides, which protect the body by destroying invading microbes
- Vitamin C
- Contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions of both the innate and adaptive immune system
- Calcium signals play a vital role in keeping the immune system finely balanced, ramping responses up and down at the appropriate time
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.