Thank you for visiting the Anabolic Aliens website! The following describes our requirements for using our web site and/or our products and services.
- You agree to use our services in an ethical, responsible, and lawful manner
- We respect intellectual property rights, and require our users to do the same
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using anabolicaliens.com and (collectively, "Service" or "Services") operated by Anabolic Aliens LLC ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
CHANGES TO SERVICE
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service (or any portion thereof).
While using Anabolic Aliens Official Website is free for use, additional data charges may apply when you purchase products, services, or donations on our site. If there is a charge associated with a portion of the Services, you agree to pay that charge by accessing or using it. You are solely responsible for paying such taxes or other charges.
You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your use of the Services (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. BETWEEN YOU AND US, YOU, AND NOT US, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY AMOUNTS FOR SERVICES BILLED TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, PAYPAL, CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD BY AN APP STORE OR THIRD PARTY WHO HAD ACCESS TO THESE ACCOUNTS, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH AMOUNTS WERE AUTHORIZED BY YOU.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our Service if such claims are reported to us.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Service by providing us for Notice of Copyright Claims with the following information:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
(2) Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Service or the exact location where such material may be found.
(3) Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
(4) Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
(5) Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to:
Anabolic Aliens LLC
16 Rumford Rd
Lexington, MA 02420
United States of America
Upon receipt of Notice as described above, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
SUGGESTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals ("Feedback"), you agree that
(i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties,
(ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback,
(iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and
(iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback.
You agree not to misuse the Services or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- tampering with the pictures/videos/content of the Service;
- sharing the pictures/videos/content of the Service without providing, or removing the attribution to the Service;
- use the Services or pictures/videos/content of the Service for any commercial or non-private use, it being understood that the Services are for personal, non-commercial use only;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- abuse referrals or promotions;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- misrepresent the source, identity or content of information transmitted via the Services;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Services;
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others;
- post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or any part of these, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services, or any part of these, through hacking, password mining or any other means, or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; or
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services or modify the Services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services.
We may publicly display advertisements and other information on our Services. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
SERVICES "AS IS"
We strive to provide great Services, but there are certain things that we can't guarantee. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some places don't allow the disclaimers in this paragraph, so they may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall we, nor our directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
1. Trainer is not a medical professional and is without expertise to diagnose medical conditions or impairments. Client agrees to promptly and fully disclose to trainer any injury, condition or impairment which may have a deleterious effect on or be impacted by this training program and the trainer’s decision to discontinue training because of any condition which presents an adverse risk or threat to the health or safety of the client, the trainer or others shall be conclusive.
2. Client certifies that: a) He/she is physically capable of participating in a strength, flexibility and aerobic training exercise program and using the equipment associated with such training; and b) he/she is over the age of eighteen (18); and c) he/she has either (I) had a physical examination and been given a physician’s permission to participate in this training program; or (ii) decided to participate in this training program without the approval of a physician.
3. This training program will involve physical activity and, as appropriate, use of certain equipment and machinery. Such activities may present a risk of injury or even death. Client voluntarily agrees to participate in these activities and to assume all risk of personal injury, death and property damage resulting from such activities, use of equipment, machinery or public or private facilities.
4. Client agrees on behalf of him/herself and his/her personal representatives or heirs to release and discharge trainer, his agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims or causes of actions (known and unknown) arising out of this training program including without limitation injury or loss resulting from client’s use of any equipment or facilities which break or malfunction.
5. No implied warranties or representations are made other than those expressly contained herein and this document contains all of the terms of the agreement between the parties. Trainer expressly notes that results will differ for clients based upon various factors including without limitation; body type, nutrition, etc. and no guarantees of results are possible.
6. Client may not assign this personal service contract. Trainer may only assign this agreement to a related entity.
7. Client agrees to pre-pay total sum.
8. Client's who sign up for personal training will be required to fill out questionnaire, which will be sent to the Client within 24 hours of purchase on Business Days and Business Hours (Monday-Friday 9AM(EST) to 5PM(EST). Client has 14 days to fill out and return form from date and time of questionnaire sent, or training will be cancelled for no refund. Once filled out, the form must be filled-out and sent to email@example.com. The program will be sent within 5 business days from the date and time from when the form is returned to us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachussetts, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide advance notice to you by posting an updated TOS on Anabolic Aliens Official Website at least 30 days in advance of the effective date of the updated TOS. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you've ever supported Anabolic Aliens with a purchase, we hope you are satisfied with the product you received.
If you are not, we'll listen to your feedback and use it to improve the product until you are satisfied.
If you are still not satisfied after that, you can request a full refund anytime within 14 days of your purchase.
Please email any and all concerns and advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about these terms, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.